February 16, 2022•119 words
- 3/4 cup spelt, white, or oat flour
- 1/4 tsp each: salt and baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar, unrefined if desired
- 3 tbsp vegan butter or oil
- 4 tsp milk of choice
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 325 F. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. Stir remaining ingredients in to form a dough. Either smush dough into a big ball or transfer to a gallon-sized ziploc and smush into a ball from inside the bag. Roll the dough out until very thin (see photo above). Cut shapes with a cookie cutter or jar lid. Bake 15 minutes on the center rack. They will get crispier as they cool.